[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I dont remember the commodore, but I remember the Green Screen Apples we used to have in Primary school. They were AWSOME!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
the apple II or the IIE is what we had
i remember playing math blaster in like 2nd grade
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Math Blaster was AWESOME, I esp. liked when you had to fly the little guy into the different portals that had the right answer. haha good times
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
when i was in 7th and 8th grade they used to let us kill time after tests with the original "oregon trail"
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Oregon trail!?! God that was like a gazillion years ago. I loved that game in 6th grade. My cousin had a C64 and I can remember how impressed I was. I remember things like "10 PRINT" and "20 GOTO." Simple stuff by today's standards but I thought I was doing some programming back then. LOL
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks